Saturday, July 18, 2009

JULY

A very cloudy day
my eye is raining
I never cry for frd
this time is the 1st time
whatever
Its my wrong
selfish gal
I lost smt very
IMPORTANT
to me
coz she is important to me
but she wont know
hurt me so much
my heart is bleeding
get smt . lost smt
someone will also hate me
although she not my best frd
but I know she will hate me
obviously , but also normally
girls will like that
no body can comprehend my mood now
fine I'll handle it and facing it by myself
b4 this I'll sharing all my things v her
but now wont again
no chance
all is my wrong
my wrong my wrong
I LOVE YOU FRD
REALLY
BUT I LOVE HIM TOO
LOVE AND FRDSHIP
I can handle well too
y dun u gv me chance to
take caring of u this frd
u angry me
hurting me
u know TT
I'm replacing her place now
may be she too
I dun wan
I dun wan k.l will replace my place in jy heart
I will so hurt
but fine
It happened now
I fall on hard times at this month
I dun wan our frdship to become worse
really ... u r my good sis 4ever...



MY BIRTHDAY HOPE
DUN HATE ME
I LL WAITING 4 U
TO ACCEPT ME THIS FRD AGAIN

I LOVE YOU FRD



1 comment:

  1. i donno what happen to you..
    this few days i felt like lose contact with you
    you wont tell me all the things about you anymore...
    i'm sad..
    maybe i think too much
    just got something wanna tell you...
    i'll always be wif you...
    cheer up girl...
    we are ji mui..
    smile..=]

    ReplyDelete