Friday, July 10, 2009

DYSNOIA's me

http://www.imnotkid.blogspot.com/

When I saw this...I jz know what happen when
I was didnt contact him so long time ago...

Izzit I thinked too much...
because hurt someone 4 me is a small case b4 ...
But after I together with V..

I was no dare to hurt someone again...
so when I was took a looked at this blog...

I was unpleasant at all althought
he just a friend in my heart....
Well...I try to chat him in msn...

But when he chatting with me
using the "fierce tone" to talked with me...

I thinked he was so angry me...
He try to escape reality....freak out...

...But dunno y...when he treated me like that...
I was so angry...(well , I m small gas)...I know...

He said he wan to call me 2night...But I dunno
how to facing this problem and him lo...
What should I do...he changed or I thinked too much??

hahaxxx...This few day I was dysnoia...LOL...
facing many problem ...stress at all...

I WAN FREEDOM
FREEDOM IS MY LIFE
I WAN HAPPY
HAPPY IS MY LIFE
I WAN MY DREAMS COME TRUE
One more thing...MY PENDRIVE LOST...TT...bad mood...
I
DAMN sad.......arghhhhhhhh....

WHY IT LL HAPPEN ON ME....WHY...
ALMOST 300 PIC LOST JORRRRRRRRR...
why why why.....tell me why........
TT ... SOMEBODAY HELP ME?......no...
GIVE BACK ME
OH MY GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment