Friday, July 31, 2009

eskplorasi RMC - MY SEJ TEACHER & MY DEAREST FRD

He teached me many things
and also cheer me up everytime when I was felt upset...


That day
I was unhappy
although I din show it out
he know
but he was not convince
he also not going to force me
to tell him what happened on me

till he back RMC
he brought his hp back
he ask me go to view frdster
and read the message that he sent to me
but I was busy
no time to on9

he keep in touch with me
cheer me up when I was upset
encourage me
made me *merajuk*
then *pujuk* me
at all....
throughout he was at RMC

(I STILL HAVEN READ THE MESSAGE YET)

Until today
I was on9
and I opened the message
to read

Unfortunately
Its too late
I sms him
din reply
OMG
I dunno what was happened
cant contact him at all
I damn worried
because of me..
Would it happen what he list out in the message?
cant imagine..

as he said..
as he wrote..

hey...
i dunno wat happen dat night, im still not convince u r alright...
but i cant force u to tell me hmmm...
most probably i'll bring my phone, juz to msg u...
but i think i should tell u bout d risk if i bring my phone...if kena tangkap
1) phone hancur
2)sim card patah
3)black list
4)gating 2 weeks
5)chances of getting scholarship tipis
msg me, if i reply den i'd take d risk ...;)

WynZ out
~back to RMC~

OMG
my teacher
I'm missing you
U R THE BEST TEACHER IN MY HEART
MY DEAREST FRD
U'RE ALWAYS IN MY HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment